Regularly Scheduled Activities
首頁 > 關於我們 > > Regularly Scheduled Activities
1. Family outing (annual): Our annual family outing gives our sponsored children and their parents a chance to relax and enjoy themselves for a day.
2. Painting competition (annually in the summer): Our painting competition gives disabled children a creative platform to freely express themselves. It is also as an emotional outlet and encourages introspection.
3. Beethoven summer camp (annually in July and August): Our camp is open to hearing-impaired children between the ages of seven and 12 from Taipei, Taichung and Kaohsiung. The camp fosters learning and growth in a fun, interactive environment.
4. Young professionals program (annual): Working with various enterprises, we give our children the chance to experience different working environments and workplace cultures. This exchange widens their perspective and helps with social interaction.
5. Disability swimming classes: Professional coaches from the Red Cross hold intermittent swimming classes that give children the chance to physically strengthen their bodies, relieve stress, and get them into the healthy habit of regular exercise.
6. Outreach visits: Periodic visits to homes, hospitals, children's group homes and other locations to see how children are doing, provide them with daily necessities and other assistance they may need.
7. Resource distribution: We collect and distribute commodities to children's homes and elementary and junior high schools in remote areas.
8. Charity concert (annual): We hold an annual concert to raise funds.